Monday 9 November 2009

Comic Love Grid Wide Hunt!

So yeah! A new hunt :-) This time only 50 stores are in the hunt. Why?? Well I had to take it a bid easy. Trying to update my store. Finishing some stuff.

I am allready busy with a new hunt. I am not telling the name of the hunt yet. But the stores in the hunt are gonna be unlimited. I am launching this hunt later today.

Ok now back to the Cosmic Love Hunt. The Designers are making something that has to do with love. After all the halloween stuff, I thought we needed some Love to be around.

Here are the stores that are in them! I don't have the hints yet, but I am gonna shout that out also.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why you took down the hunt stores, I was kind of using them as a referance just in case i get stumped by one and wanted to move onto the next since there isnt any URLS to follow in the clue list

    ReplyDelete